Tuesday, June 4, 2013

No Turning Back!

Is anyone afraid of heights or riding roller coasters? Have you ever got on just to face your fears? Have you ever had second thoughts once the ride attendants came through and secured you? You ever wanted to scream stop as the roller coaster is taking off but you know it's too late because the ride is already in motion?  Well, that's the feeling I felt when the plane took off. People kept asking me was I excited and things of that nature, and my response was always "no, I'm just ready to get there!" After my flight was delayed for an hour and a half we finally departed for Madrid.

The ride was good; there wasn't much turbulence and they fed us. The food was, what I expected but the service and luxuries surprised me. We had free TV, games, movies and so much more the entire ride. I didn't know prior to my flight but I discovered during and shortly after that there were about four other students from my program on my flight. We waited for about 45 minutes and then we were picked up by the ISA Staff and taken straight to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment