Saturday, June 1, 2013

Updates

These first few days have been busy. We spent the first two days in Madrid. I will upload pictures soon. I was so sleep deprived that I was nodding off while standing up in the Prado Museum. We had late nights, early mornings, and jet lag. I haven't been able to post much because each night I've gotten less than 3 hours of sleep.

We visited Toledo today and it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The architecture is amazing. Tomorrow, we go to Granada to meet our host families (thank God, I can stop spending a ton of money on food)! Monday we take our placement test and tour of Granada. Tuesday classes begin. If I'm a little slow or delayed in my postings please know that I am out doing things so that I can have something to tell you about.

Thanks for your patience,
Malikah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Malikah, just a suggestion, but this is what you need to tell your host family when you see them......Me dejan solo, estoy tratando de dormir.
    Yeah, i googled that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Territh! Lol she just feeds us A LOT but for the most part she leaves us alone! Lol and in regards to your Spanish, I was thinking "who taught him that?"

      Delete